"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Bolivian Rose

My Rosa is growing up. I have to admit that to myself because sometimes I really don't want her to grow up. I want her to stay my little girl forever. But she is almost 13. That does not qualify as a little girl anymore. But she will always be my beautiful Rosa, no matter how old she gets. I got a new picture of Rosa yesterday, and my she looks older even from just 6 months ago. Oh I can barely wait till the day that I can hug her again. I don't know when that day will be, but I pray that it will be sooner rather than later.

Rosa, age 7- what a little doll!

Rosa, age 9- the little girl that captured my heart

Rosa, age 11- the girl I was dying to meet

Rosa, age 12- the girl I had waited all my life to hug

Rosa, age 12 1/2- my beautiful Bolivian princess

I love you, Rosa! I will never stop loving you. You make me so proud. Keep shining for all the world to see!

2 comments:

  1. Hilary, I just love the pictures! She has grown up so much. I know I have asked before but what project is she from? Our Erik is in BO571.

    Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teena, Rosa is in BO422 in El Alto! I cannot believe how much she has grown!

      Delete