"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ome!

Omelisa isn't my sponsored child anymore. But today is her birthday and I still wanted to honor her and wish her a happy birthday. She is a beautiful little girl and she turns 9 today. I love her, I miss her, but most of all I am so proud of her!!


Happy Birthday, Omelisa! I love you to Indonesia and back!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweetheart!

    You ended up finding a sponsor for her, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. She is now sponsored by a sweet family from my church in Florida. This family has a daughter around the same age as Ome, so I think that will be awesome for both of them :)

      Delete
    2. That is so good to hear!

      Delete