"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Sunday, September 9, 2012

10,000 Reasons for My Heart to Sing

We sang the song "10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman today at church and it got me thinking of all the reasons I have to thank God everyday. But somehow I tend to spend more of my days complaining than being grateful. 10,000 reasons is a great song, and if you haven't heard you've got to! Click here to listen to it. I have so many things to be thankful for today and every day, and here are just a few....



























I have had the most amazing last 3 years!!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! And we sung this at church today too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these photos are just beautiful. What wonderful blessing for both you and these children, that you get to know each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song keeps showing up everywhere! We sang it a lot at our church last month, then my Ann Voskamp shared it on her blog... then two weeks ago at my son's ordination. I just blogged about it again... but didn't post it yet.

    Thank you for sharing.... I love all your reasons... when we sang I thought of all the things I am thankful for....

    Much love,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete