"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Monday, August 27, 2012

To Asia With Love

I have really been slacking on blogging! I definitely need to work on being more consistent with my blogging. I guess, I have been busy, so I will use that as my excuse :)

But there is no excuse for the fact that I did not do a birthday post for my newest correspondence child, Babu. I don't think I even introduced you guys to Babu! About a month ago, Compassion was in a great need for correspondence sponsors. So even though I already had more than the 3 kids limit, I decided to see if maybe I could possibly sneak another one in there. And sure enough, the next day, I saw an adorable new face on my account. My sweet Babu from India.


 Last Friday, Babu turned 9 years old! Isn't he such a handsome little guy? I think he looks a lot like Asha, my 12 year old girl in India. They both have that beautiful dark skin, and black hair. So Happy 9th Birthday, to my Babu! I love you to India and back!!!

And today, my Gil Jr turns 7 years old! I cannot believe that he is 7 years old already. I just love that little guy so much! He has such a special place in my heart, and he's the cutest little thing!



 
So Happy 7th Birthday, Gil Jr! I love you to the Philippines and back!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to these wonderful boys! They both look so sweet.

    ReplyDelete