"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rodrigo!

I was going to write another post today about my time in Haiti, until I saw that Rodrigo's photo had updated. I just have to show him off to you all! Haiti can wait till tomorrow, today is all about my Rodrigo. Rodrigo was my first sponsored child, and we are coming up on our 2 year anniversary this month. He has grown so much in the time that I have had him, and even though Brazil isn't big on letter writing, Rodrigo writes the sweetest letters to me. Rodrigo is another one of my children that I didn't choose. But I know that God had to have chosen him for me, and I am blessed beyond words for having him in my life! Here is Rodrigo over the years:

Rodrigo 2008- age 7

Rodrigo 2010- age 9

Rodrigo 2012- age almost 11
I love seeing how he has grown, and that sweet little smile on his face. I'm so proud of my boy!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, he's growing up! He's looking less like a little peanut and more like a young man. His face is definitely more mature. And it's good to see him in a new outfit, haha.

    ReplyDelete