"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Monday, July 9, 2012

My Indonesian Model

I've been watching my Compassion account lately hoping to see some updated photos of a few of my kids. Today, when I signed onto my account, I immediately noticed a new photo of 8 year old Omelisa! I wasn't expecting a new photo from her until the end of this year so it was exciting to see how she has grown since her last photo. She is just the cutest, sweetest little thing. Well she really isn't that little anymore. She looks so much more mature and grown up in her new photo. But I absolutely love how she has the same exact pose in each photo. And she always has on the cutest dresses. She has got some style. I call her my little model! Here is Ome over the years:

Ome, age 5
Ome, age 7
Ome, almost 9
Isn't she just gorgeous!!! Love this sweet girl :)

2 comments:

  1. She is so precious! What a little girly girl. She's looking much more mature in her new photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love seeing how she has grown! What a gift we have watching these kids grow! Thanks for sharing.

    Grrace
    Teena

    ReplyDelete