"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Baby is Growing Up

Before I went to Haiti, I noticed that Hillary's picture had updated! They sent me his photo while, I was gone, and now I am excited to show it off. The baby of my family isn't a little baby anymore, that's for sure. It kinda makes me sad, but happy all at the same time. He has grown so much, but he still has that high forehead and sticking out ears that I love so much!

My cute and cuddly little namesake- age 3

My adorable little man- age almost 5


What an honor it is to have a little friend from Kenya! I love him to pieces!

Stay tuned this week for posts about my trip to Haiti!!

No comments:

Post a Comment