"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Princess Babita- Daughter of the King

Oh my goodness, I have been patiently waiting and waiting for this photo! Look at my Ugandan princess! Is she not the most adorable little girl that you have ever seen in your life? It is crazy to think that my Babita was not even 4 years old when I sponsored her and now she is 5 and a half. She is just gorgeous, and I love the beads in her hair. I don't hear from Babita often, but when I do, her letters are long and full of personality! Look at how she has grown :)

The adorable bald beauty that I first fell for- July 2010

Look, she has hair! My little sweetheart- June 2012

Oh, how I love you, my Princess Babita! You are beautiful, you are special, and you matter!

1 comment:

  1. She is just gorgeous. I would treasure that bald smiling picture forever and ever. Just so percious.

    I also love the beads in her hair. She looks just like some of the kids I work with at school.

    ReplyDelete