"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Excitement to Come

I've really been slacking on the blog front since finishing with my Bolivia posts. I've been busy settling back into my day to day life here in Florida. Not a day goes by that I don't wish that I was back in Bolivia with the beautiful little friends that I made there. I have been getting some more regular babysitting jobs and I am loving hanging with my kiddos. No day is ever boring when you are hanging out with children, that is for sure. Some exciting things are going on in the life of Hilary, and soon I will be sharing them with you. Needless to say I am excited for this summer and all the things that are going in my life right now :)

I'll leave you with some fun pictures....

Cecilia and I

Jan's Elvis and My Lucela


Rosa and I

1 comment: