"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday's Child

I love having the opportunity to share kids who need sponsors on here. I get so excited to see other people get excited and decide to take that leap of faith and bring a child from halfway around the world into their life. It is an awesome experience! So I want to share a couple kids who have been on my heart lately :D

Introducing: J Marient Lenold

Proceed to our secure online form

I have been watching 6 year old Lenold for over a month now. He has been on the website since they added the Sri Lankan kids to the website. I can't understand how this boy with such a beautiful smile hasn't been chosen yet. But I know that in God's perfect timing, the right sponsor will be found for Lenold. Lenold lives with his mom and dad and 3 siblings. He loves singing, reading, and telling stories. If you are interested in sponsoring Lenold, his page is here

Introducing: Miriam Pinto

Proceed to our secure online form
.
I have been looking at the beautiful Bolivian girls this week thinking about how I will be in Bolivia soon, and 10 year old Miriam jumped out at me. I think she is just gorgeous with her dark skin and pink dress. I think she might be a little sad though, by the look on her face. Miram lives with her mom and dad and 2 siblings. Like most little girls, she loves playing with dolls. If you would like to sponsor Miriam, her page is here.

And Last, but not least, Introducing: Maria Clara De Souza Brandao

Proceed to our secure online form

What a big name for a 4 year old girl! Maria is from Brazil and she has the same birthday as me. I have always wanted to sponsor a child with the same birthday as me so I am having a hard time not pushing that "select this child" button! Maria lives with her mom and 4 siblings, and her mom doesn't even have a job! Energetic Maria loves to walk, run, and play with dolls. If you would like to sponsor Maria, her page is here.

Please sponsor a child today!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Lenold is just beautiful. I went to his page. I wish I could click that menacing yellow button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dreamed about Lenold last night! Coming back to your page today I have to admit I am happy yet a little sad to he is gone, but praise God he has a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that Lenold had been sponsored :D yaaa! I am kind of sad as well, because after looking at him every day for over a month, I kind of wanted him all to myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, both Lenold and Maria have been sponsored!

    ReplyDelete