"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Friday, March 9, 2012

Saddle Up Your Horses

Steven Curtis Chapman is in the house! Ok well not really, but he is in Clearwater which means I am going to his Songs and Stories concert tonight. I'm wicked excited because his songs bring back such great childhood memories. Some of my favorites are...

The Great Adventure

AND

For the Sake of the Call

and of course: Let Us Pray
To this day whenever someone says "Let Us Pray", I just have to break into song :)

But my all time favorite was always....I Will Be Here

I was pretty convinced this was the most romantic song ever, and I was going to have it played at my wedding....maybe I still will!

Who doesn't love Steven Curtis Chapman: The Legend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment