"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Maria Grace

Maria Grace. Such a beautiful name for a princess of the King. I don't know Maria Grace. I don't know anyone with that name actually. But for some reason I woke up this morning with her name on my heart. I decided to pray for her. I didn't know what I else I could do for this beautiful person that I do not know. I don't know why God put her name in my mind, but I've been thinking about her all day. Someone Maria Grace doesn't even know has been praying for her and thinking about her all day. How cool is that. I may never know who this girl is, but some how I have been a part of her story from afar. If you happen to know Maria Grace, please introduce me to her. I would love to meet her :).

No comments:

Post a Comment