"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Little Bit of This and That

Somedays I just can't think of a whole lot to say, and today has been one of those days. It has actually been one of those weeks. So I guess that I will just share a little bit of this and that, that has been going on in my life. Let's see....
  • Today I got my Bolivian Visa so I am pretty much set for April 1st and sooo excited! I just realized that I am going to be in Bolivia for Easter. How awesome will it be to celebrate Easter with the Bolivians :)
  • I am settling in at my new home and loving Florida! I love my sister's church and I am now the one year old Sunday School teacher so that is fun. I have also been helping in Awana and doing a lot of babysitting already with the cutest kids. Everyone has been so sweet and friendly.
  • I got to see the Christian comedian Tim Hawkins last Friday and that was hilarious. Needless to say I have become addicted to watching every single one of his videos on You Tube. They just don't get old. This Friday, my sister and I are going to see Steven Curtis Chapman. How fun will that be?
  • Oh I have started the process of applying to be a missionary with Biblical Ministries Worldwide. It is a big process, but I think it will be worth it in the end. I had been having a hard time finding a mission's agency that I felt completely comfortable with, but I really like BMW.
  • I'm excited for American Idol's top 13!!! I am really liking Colton Dixon, Jeremy Rosado, and Shannon Magrane <3
  • Last of all I want to share a Carrie Underwood music video...when I saw this video for the first time on American Idol's Idol Gives Back night, I knew once again that working with children overseas was exactly wht I was meant to do :D

Hope you are having an awesome week!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so exciting that you want to be a missionary! I will be praying for you!

    I'm excited about American Idol too! I also like Jeremy and Colton. I'm also a big fan of Skylar.

    ReplyDelete