"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Five. More. Days.

Can you believe it? 5 more days till I'm in Bolivia! I can't believe it.

When I signed up for this trip in August, it felt like something that would never come. Something exciting to look forward to, but would never really happen. And now the moment has almost arrived! I don't even know how I am going to make it through the next 5 days. I can't concentrate. I can't eat. Everything seems so surreal right now.

I have been working on packing today, and I think everything is actually going to fit! Which is surprising. I'm feeling a little unprepared, and nervous, but the excitement is outweighing everything right now.

In about a week, I am going to be holding this beautiful girl in my arms! It doesn't seem possible.

I can't even really think right now, ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear stories about you meeting your beautiful Bolivian girl.

    ReplyDelete