"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Dream for Neha

I got the sweetest letter from 13 year old Neha in India today.


I shared my dream of wanting to start an orphanage someday with my kids and I asked them what their dream for the future was. I was excited to hear about the big dreams Neha has. She is a smart, sweet girl, and I know that she will achieve this dream with God's help!


Dear Sister, (Hilary Hopkins)
Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I am very happy after knowing your dream. It is a good thing to help the orphans. Thank you for telling me about your dream. May God give you succed for your dream.
I want to be a teacher. My dream is to teach/help the poor children so that they can become a part of our developing country. And they may have a bright future. Thank you.
Your Loving, Neha

I am so proud of my Neha!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet letter! And what a great dream for Neha!!

    ReplyDelete