"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dominican Republic??

I haven't even gone on my first Compassion tour yet, but I'm already rearing to go on the next one. And then I got this in the mail....



They are having another trip to the Dominican Republic!!! When I signed up for the Bolivia tour, I almost decided to choose the Dominican Republic trip instead, but I knew I was meant to go on the Bolivia trip. I so want to go to the Dominican Republic and bless those beautiful children. And of course meet my Mariela!

8 Year Old Mariela

Mariela and Her Family



I'm praying that maybe, just maybe, this November I will found myself in the Dominican Republic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment