"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Thursday, March 15, 2012

17 Days


I got my tour guide for my Bolivia trip today!! And it is suddenly becoming very real to me. I am heading to Bolivia in 17 days with 33 people I've never met! How cool is that? And a little bit terrifying. I feel so privileged to have this opportunity. The team gets to visit 3 child development centers, a child survival program, visit with leadership development program students, and of course meet our precious kiddos. What a blessing! It is amazing to think that I have this opportunity to meet my beautiful Rosa in person and to hug her tight. I am also excited to hug as many other Bolivian children as I can! What a trip this will be!! 17 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. 17 days! I can't wait to hear about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete