"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Best Day

What would you consider a best day?
How about ice skating in the dark of night with your father? That is what my dad and I were doing the other night. I didn’t want that night to end and these lyrics from the Taylor Swift song “Best Day” kept running through my head the whole time.
“I have an excellent father
His strength is making me stronger
God smiles on my little brother
Inside and out he’s better than I am
I grew up in a pretty house
And I had space to run
And I had the best day with you”

Love my family!

2 comments:

  1. That does sound like a great day :) I spend 5 days a week in the ice rink and I never tire of skating and watching kids skate haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such an awesome job! We don't have an ice rink where I live, but I live by a lake so in the winters I can go ice skating. :)

    ReplyDelete