"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Grace Finds Hope

I'm so excited about starting the Isaiah Challenge! The Isaiah Challenge is Compassion's new campaign based on Isaiah 58. With the challenge you could pick your favorite cause- Grace Finds Hope- child sponsorship, Bite Back- maleria intervention, and Water of Life- water purification system. I am passionate about child sponsorship, and I love people get passionate about children in poverty, and seeing that excitement about a first letter, so I chose Grace Finds Hope for my cause. I am hoping to find sponsors for 8 children by April. I pray that I can do it!

Compassion has an amazing new video called Grace Finds Hope that goes with the campaign. It shows the reasons that we have for not sponsoring a child. It is a great video, and you'd better have a box of tissues ready :).


I hope this challenges you to sponsor a child! 

No comments:

Post a Comment