"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
~James 1:27

Friday, September 23, 2011

Are you the answer?


Faridatou Zombra
I wonder if she is praying for a sponsor?
A beautiful little girl from Burkina Faso with a scared expression on her face
I would be terrified too if my mom had died and my dad sent me to live with my aunt and uncle
Do her 3 cousins treat her like a sister or an outsider?
Every little girl needs a mother who can pass on the wisdom of the ages to her, but this 8 year old lost her mama too soon
How could this African sweetie have waited 7 months for a sponsor, and still be waiting?
In an area with prevalent AIDS, Faridatou could use a sponsor more than ever
Are you the answer to this little girl’s prayer?

If you are interested in sponsoring this little girl, please let me know, and I will help you fill out the paperwork and send you her information!


2 comments:

  1. Is she in BF122? She is standing in front of a tree that is so similar to the one Bertille stands in front of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is actually in BF458...I'm not sure if that is close to 122 or not.

    ReplyDelete